The 16th International Cognitive Linguistics Conference will take place at Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Germany, in 2023. Its main theme will be “Modeling Language and Cognition”.
Extended early-bird registration period: Unfortunately our website was offline for about 10 days. We have therefore extended the early-bird registration period until June 20.
We are happy to announce that the following colleagues have agreed to be plenary speakers at ICLC16:
- Heike Behrens, University of Basel
- Alice Gaby, Monash University
- Thomas Hoffmann, University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt
- Terry Janzen, University of Manitoba
- Kyoko Ohara, Keio University
- Jordan Zlatev, Lund University
We are grateful to our sponsors: the German Research Foundation (DFG) and the “Gesellschaft von Freunden und Förderern der HHU Düsseldorf” as well as the following publishers: De Gruyter, Cambridge University Press, Brill, John Benjamins, Narr.