The 16th International Cognitive Linguistics Conference will take place at Heinrich Heine University Düsseldorf, Germany, in 2023. Its main theme will be “Modeling Language and Cognition”.
We are happy to announce that the following colleagues have agreed to be plenary speakers at ICLC16:
- Heike Behrens, University of Basel
- Alice Gaby, Monash University
- Thomas Hoffmann, University of Eichstätt-Ingolstadt
- Terry Janzen, University of Manitoba
- Kyoko Ohara, Keio University
- Jordan Zlatev, Lund University
We are grateful to our sponsors: the German Research Foundation (DFG) and the “Gesellschaft von Freunden und Förderern der HHU Düsseldorf”.